Time for a Aoharaido Christmas giveaway, yay! (Actually I just want to get rid of the furokus that I’ve been keeping under my bed).
So I’m giving away
1) Envelope+Letters set
2) Clear folder featuring Futaba and Kou
3) Small clear folder featuring Futaba and Ramune (seriously, I didn’t know the rabbit that Yuri gave Futaba is called Ramune until I saw this folder)
4) Ramune’s big and small pouch
1) You don’t have to be following me as this is not a giveaway for my followers so it’s open to all.
2) Reblog up till 10 times. I got plenty of times nowadays so I can check.
3) You can still like the post but I won’t count the number of likes.
4) Ask box must be open if not I’ll choose another winner.
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL CLOSE ON THE 13TH OF DECEMBER 2013 0000HRS (EST).
If you’re interested in Kimi ni Todoke, I have another giveaway for that here.
totalitarian dystopian future lit is like “what if the government got so powerful that all the bad stuff that’s already happening ALSO HAPPENED TO WHITE PEOPLE?”
RIP everyone who has forgotten to turn off lock layer when cleaning lineart
- giving gifts stresses me out
- getting gifts stresses me out
- what a bizarre fucking holiday
- there is a tree in my house
please someone teach me how to unbutton pants with my ring finger
you gotta be a yaoi first
do you have your yaoi hands on
You need yaoi pants
↳ Best of Levi Lines [2/?]
THE WAY HIS EYES GLOW
Sometimes I terrify myself.
With great power comes great responsibility to abuse that power.
This is a simplified design with no lining or buttons (and wonky sleeve caps), but at this point I can make these jackets in my sleep, I swear.
Red cotton twill, long pile fur from DistinctiveFabrics, wired ribbon harness, iron-on transfer patches, badge design by me. Ready for tomorrow!
((I am the god of 1-day costumes))
#I SCREAM JEAGER AS I DROP KICK A BITCH